Draw or import a part geometry
- Draw a profile on the monitor
- Add flanges to the 3D profile
- Import a STEP file (alternatively: DXF, GEO) with the part geometry
- The software analyzes the STEP file and automatically generates a 3D model. For DXF files, the programmer has to add to the bend angle.
- Overbend angles for springback compensation are added from material tables.
One Click Programming
- The software programs the bending sequences automatically and with a single mouse click!
- The software shows alternative folding sequences including a ranking of the alternatives.
- The automatically created program also includes the tool setup