- UpDownCenter-2: Safety Enclosures
- UpDownCenter: 400 mm electrical cabinet with radii
- UpDownCenter: Bending safety doors
- RAS UpDownCenter-2: 400 mm deep electrical enclosures
- UpDownCenter at company "von Arb"
- UpDownCenter: Bending of deep electrical enclosures
- UpDownCenter bends medical furniture
- UpDownCenter: Facade panels
- UpDownCenter: Rößler GmbH
The UpDownCenter-2 is a semi-automatic bending center for high precision panels and boxes up to 4060 mm bending length and up to 600 mm box height. With up to 4 mm mild steel bending capacity, it is ideal for thin and medium material thicknesses. The machine can be operated from the gauging system side. Bent parts with long and high flanges can be also unloaded from the folding beam side. The tool changer cuts set-up times and increases productivity, especially for small production lots or when a tool change is required within the bending sequence. Besides the up and down folding capability and the automated PosLift part positioning system, another true highlight of the machine is the automatic one-click programming software.
Even the first bent part is accurate!
Here are some samples of how accurately the software programs a parts starting from the imported STEP file and how accurately the machine already bends the very first part.
- Automatic tool changer
- Bending up and down
- Automatic bending sequences
- Automatic part positioning by suction cup pads
- Work from the gauging system side
- Automatic part programming
- Incredible dimensional and angle accuracy
- Bending of boxes with radii and oblique base shapes (difficult gauging)
- Bending of parts with embosses, large holes etc.
- Medium automation, large part diversity, batch size 1