- UpDownCenter: 600 mm deep enclosures
- UpDownCenter-2: Safety Enclosures
- RAS UpDownCenter-2: Programming
- UpDownCenter: Bending safety doors
- UpDownCenter-2 bends small electrical cabinets
- UpDownCenter-2: Folding electrical cabinets
- UpDownCenter: 400 mm Box with radii
- RAS UpDownCenter-2: 400 mm deep electrical enclosures
- UpDownCenter at company "von Arb"
- UpDownCenter: Bending of deep electrical enclosures
- UpDownCenter bends medical furniture
- UpDownCenter: Facade panels
- UpDownCenter: Rößler GmbH
The UpDownCenter-2 is a semi-automatic bending center for high precision panels and boxes up to 4060 mm bending length and up to 600 mm box height. With up to 4 mm mild steel bending capacity, it is ideal for thin and medium material thicknesses. The machine can be operated from the gauging system side. Bent parts with long and high flanges can be also unloaded from the folding beam side. The tool changer cuts set-up times and increases productivity, especially for small production lots or when a tool change is required within the bending sequence. In addition to up and down folding and the automated PosLift part positioning system, the automatic creation of bending programs is another highlight of the machine.
Even the first bent part is accurate!
Here are some samples of how accurately the software programs a parts starting from the imported STEP file and how accurately the machine already bends the very first part.
- Automatic tool changer (tool setup ca. 30-45 sec)
- Bending up and down
- Automatic bending sequences
- Single operator can bend very large parts
- Automatic part positioning by suction cup pads
- Operation from the gauging system side
- Automatic programming of bending sequence
- Incredible dimensional and angle accuracy
- Versatile tooling solutions
- Bending boxes up to 600 mm from a single blank
- Bending of boxes with radii and oblique base shapes
- Bending of parts with embossings, large holes etc.
- Automation for high part diversity up to batch size 1