- XL-Center: Roller shutter box
- XL-Center: Bending Roof/Wall profiles
- Accuracy on 1.5 mm mild steel
- XL-Center: Bending a roof ridge
- XL-Center: Profile diversity at company Binder
- XL-Center at roofer Schwaer
- XL-Center: Complex profile
- Star-shaped facade profile
- XL-Center: Tapered parts
- XL-Center: Bending on hems
Innovation at its best!
The XL-Center is a remarkable folding innovation for roofing and architectural profiles. With 3200 mm folding length, the XL-Center offers technical excellence.
- Machine model 3200 x 1,5 mm
- Mainly used for roof, wall and façade profiles
- Draw a profile on the touch monitor or import a part geometry
- Bendex machine software. Office software available in addition.
- Expert knowledge implemented in software
- Automatic programming of the bending sequences
- Bendex software suggests the best bending strategy with a 5-star ranking
- 2D or 3D simulation of the bending sequence and visualization of possible collisions
- New profiles can be checked for feasibility before cutting and bending
- High productivity due to fast bending sequences.
- No operator intervention during bending sequence due to up and down bending
- Perfect fitting accuracy and no programming effort for interlocking profiles (tapered bending)
- Scratch-free bending of pre-coated materials due to rolling bending motion
- Large variety of part geometries can be bent due to 300 degree free area in front of the folding beams (patented)