Swing Beam Shears Re-Invented
The second generation RAS POWERcut2 swing beam shears deliver twist-free, high precision and burr-free cuts with maximum dimensional accuracy. They ensure optimal material utilization and enable an optimum workflow.
- Swing beam cutting for accurate blank sizes and straight cuts
- Low rake angle for twist-free strips
- Large and clear 15 "touch monitor with new operating concept
- 3 Operating levels:
- Simple input mode for occasional users
- Extended simple mode for more experienced users
- Program mode for experts
- Sheet support system saves labor costs
- Fast automatic blade clearance adjustment for thickness and material
- Rapid stroke sequence and adjustable cutting length for high throughput
- Optimal material utilization through deep pockets
- Large shear tables with ball casters facilitate material handling
- Sorting of blanks during cutting (good parts, scrap, small parts)
- Long lifetime of the cutting blades
- LED-illuminated cutting area
The POWERcut2 swing shears are suitable for a wide range of materials:
- Normal sheets, perforated blanks, tread plates, wire mesh, spring steel ...
- Steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper ...
- Galvanized, coated, anodized ...