- RAS UpDownCenter: Folding Center
- UpDownCenter at company "von Arb"
- UpDownCenter: Bending safety doors
- RAS UpDownCenter: Programming
- UpDownCenter: Facade panels
- UpDownCenter: Rößler GmbH
Semi automated panel bender with tool changer
The UpDownCenter is a semi-automated bending center for panels and boxes up to 4060 mm in length and 400 mm box height. Besides the up and down folding capability and the automatic tool change, the true highlight of the machine is the automatic one-click programming software.
Even the first bent part is accurate!
Here are some samples of how accurately the software programs a parts starting from the imported STEP file and how accurately the machine already bends the very first part.
- Automatic tool setup, semi-automatic material handling
- Suitable for small and medium batch sizes (frequent change of jobs)
- Automatic part programming
- Bending up and down
- Bending of boxes with radii and oblique base shapes (difficult gauging)
- Bending of parts with embosses, large holes etc.
- Solution for medium budgets
- Job shops
- Electrical cabinets
- Aircon units and filters
- Refrigerated counters
- Metal doors
- Housings / Sound-proof booths
- Machine covers