Field Service Technician (USA)
The German based mother company RAS GmbH has been producing sheet metal forming equipment since 1939 and has been marketing these products in North America through RAS Systems, LLC since 1992. RAS machines are used in all facets of the sheet metal industry from small roofing and custom fabrication shops to large scale manufacturing.
- Competitive pay
- Benefits program including health/dental/prescription plan
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be self-motivated with ability to work independently and professionally at customer sites
- Must use sound judgment when .dealing with and eliminating safety related issues.
- Must be able to prioritize, plan, schedule and perform machine repairs in an efficient manner.
- Must provide service reports following customer visits.
The ideal Candidate will have
- Motivation and ability to learn a wide variety of equipment and skills quickly.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Understanding of electrical troubleshooting techniques, test equipment, and components such as motors, relays, power supplies, wiring etc.
- Ability to use common tools and equipment associated with electrical and mechanical repair work.
- A working knowledge of computer applications including word processing, Excel spreadsheets and CAD software.
- Be able to communicate well with customer personnel, co-workers, and others associated with company business.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Knowledge of 3-D CAD software is a plus.
- Sheet metal and/or fabrication experience a plus.
- Experience in training/instruction a plus.
Minimum Requirements for Consideration
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must be insurable for rental car.
- Must pass a basic mechanical and electrical assessment.
RAS Systems, LLC
1135 Dividend Court
30269 Peachtree City GA
Phone: +1 (770) 487-7300