The RAS SMARTcut with high-quality CNC backgauge offers maximum comfort. The TouchScreen control positions the fast and dynamic backgauge to the programmed dimension and processes the requested number of parts.
- Very easy to use Touch control
- Mostly graphical icons
- Storage of 50 programs with 20 lines each
- Single or continuous stroke model
The CNC backgauge positions the blank precisely within the 750 mm stop depth. A bright LED cutting line illumination simplifies the work, if the blanks need to be positioned below the shear blades using marks.
- Beveled shear tables for fast working sequences
- Adjustable bolts of the squaring arm (adjustment in case of wear)
- Self-cleaning of the squaring a while moving the blank
- LED cutting line illumination
- Downholder with wear-resistant rubber strip (cutting without marks)
- Optional 1500 mm table extension supports large workpieces
- Ball rollers for easy movement of heavy metal parts
- Front stops for positioning from the front
- Adjustable angular stop for angular cuts
Exact gap size
With a rotation wheel, the cutting gap eccentric can be quickly and easily adjusted to sheet thickness and material type.
- Burr-free cuts
- Setting positions are shown on a scale
- Adjustment for sheet thickness and material type
Cutting and sorting
The sheet support guides even the thinnest materials horizontally and accurately to the backstop. A foot lever position determines whether the parts chute delivers cut pieces to the front or the rear.
- Sheet support system guides the parts horizontally to the backstop
- Precision cuts
- After cutting: Sheet support system tilts downwards
- Foot lever for adjusting the parts chute
- Cut piece sorting to the front or the rear
- Wider cuts will be delivered into the front part collectors
- Small cuts and trim cuts delivered to the rear
- Parts collectors receives the blanks
- Moveable stacking carriage: Collection of cut parts and transport
Pop-up hold down
The pop-up hold-down is raised automatically as soon as the cut has been made and before the swing beam moves back up.
- Hold down opens before the swing beam moves back up
- No bending of very sensitive materials
- Plastic coating for a gentle material clamping
- Good visibility when cutting according to marks
Flexible safety concept
Protective fences and safety light beams together with the attractive machine design complete the SMARTcut swing beam shear safety concept.
- Safety systems can be adapted to the job situation
- All round fence with access door (low-cost solution)
- Side fences and rear light beam (good access from the rear)