Create or load a profile
- Draw a part on your office PC in 2D or 3D. Specify the colour side. View the profile from any perspective.
- Alternatively enter flange dimensions and angles and watch how the profile arises on the monitor.
- Or: select a profile from the profile list (archive) and modify flange dimensions and angles if needed.
- Or: import a profile that has been created on a tablet PC on site.
One Click Programming
- The software programs the bending sequence automatically with a single mouse click!
- If there are several alternatives, the program shows a ranking of the alternatives.
- A 2D or 3D program simulation shows in detail how the part will be created.
- The program gets to the machine via network or USB memory stick.
Folding and corrections
- After the program has been started the software instructs the operator what needs to be done.
- This includes: Blank loading position, colour side, which foot pedal needs to be pressed etc.
- After the first part has been created there are numerous comfortable ways for program corrections.
- The XL-Office software crweates a tapered part with a single mouse click.
- You just specify the overlapping dimension of two tapered profiles.
- The software calculates the flange dimensions automatically.
- After having started the program the software shows the load position of the blank along the working length of the machine.
- The results are tapered parts that perfectly fit in each other without any additional effort!
- Manage your jobs with diffent profiles and quantities with joblists.
- A joblist shows the quantities and job data.
- You can create a production sequence with a job list.
- When you execute a joblist the control shows which job you are working on.
- You can store profiles in individual categories (eg sorted by customer name, project, profile name or article)
- All categories are clearly arranged. One mouse click and the profile is ready for production.
- You can also export a profile so that it can be use in other applications (eg sales catelogs, packing labels).